Skelmersdale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:21

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.45 mm, probability: 48% 0.69 mm, probability: 55% 12:00 0.7 mm, probability: 59% 0.63 mm, probability: 66% 0.6 mm, probability: 68% 0.58 mm, probability: 66% 0.53 mm, probability: 63% 0.48 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 0.33 mm, probability: 45% 0.31 mm, probability: 39% 0.34 mm, probability: 28% 0.38 mm, probability: 21% 0.36 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 12:00 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Skelmersdale, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
Tu
Max: 13° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomRain, 11 – 19 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 19 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 16 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 16 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Skelmersdale, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 21 °C53.55024000,-2.77348000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Menu