Silkstone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:16

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 43% 0.11 mm, probability: 57% 0.2 mm, probability: 73% 0.43 mm, probability: 80% 0.86 mm, probability: 84% 00:00 1.61 mm, probability: 89% 1.58 mm, probability: 89% 1.91 mm, probability: 90% 2.37 mm, probability: 90% 2.68 mm, probability: 90% 1.77 mm, probability: 90% 06:00 1.23 mm, probability: 83% 1.12 mm, probability: 80% 0.94 mm, probability: 77% 0.47 mm, probability: 57% 0.25 mm, probability: 46% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 47% 0.12 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 47% 0.49 mm, probability: 71% 2.21 mm, probability: 81% 00:00 1.53 mm, probability: 79% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 0.27 mm, probability: 45% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 44%

7-day forecast

Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Silkstone, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.54808000,-1.56381000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Menu