Sidcup, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 18:45

48-hour forecast

0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.37 mm, probability: 86% 0.4 mm, probability: 90% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 62% 0.61 mm, probability: 69% 0.69 mm, probability: 74% 0.57 mm, probability: 72% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 0.32 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 47% 0.47 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 0.36 mm, probability: 45% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.57 mm, probability: 56% 0.49 mm, probability: 54% 0.3 mm, probability: 48% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 60% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.51 mm, probability: 63% 0.5 mm, probability: 62% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 50% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 39% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 43% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.37 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 30% 0.3 mm, probability: 29% 0.26 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 14° 19°

7-day forecast

Sidcup, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomRain, 15 – 19 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 19 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 22 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 22 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 25 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 25 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 26 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 26° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 26 °C
Sidcup, United KingdomSunny, 14 – 25 °C51.42619000,0.10360000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 14 – 25 °C
Menu