Shotley Gate, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:42

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.28 mm, probability: 28% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 0.36 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.35 mm, probability: 40% 0.67 mm, probability: 49% 0.94 mm, probability: 53% 1.17 mm, probability: 52% 1.25 mm, probability: 50% 12:00 1.03 mm, probability: 46% 0.7 mm, probability: 41% 0.57 mm, probability: 39% 0.73 mm, probability: 44% 1.09 mm, probability: 59% 1.41 mm, probability: 66% 18:00 1.52 mm, probability: 69% 1.57 mm, probability: 69% 1.56 mm, probability: 68% 1.4 mm, probability: 67% 1.16 mm, probability: 66% 0.95 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.77 mm, probability: 58% 0.66 mm, probability: 55% 0.67 mm, probability: 53% 0.88 mm, probability: 54% 1.2 mm, probability: 51% 1.3 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.94 mm, probability: 46% 0.52 mm, probability: 42% 0.33 mm, probability: 39% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 41% 0.7 mm, probability: 42% 0.88 mm, probability: 42% 0.66 mm, probability: 39% 0.35 mm, probability: 34% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 11° 15°

7-day forecast

Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Shotley Gate, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 13 °C51.95791000,1.26871000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 13 °C
Menu