Shepton Mallet, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Sunny
Last updated: 01:50

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.37 mm, probability: 45% 0.36 mm, probability: 41% 0.31 mm, probability: 35% 0.26 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 34% 0.06 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 10° 20°

7-day forecast

Shepton Mallet, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 20 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 20 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
Su
Min: C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 23 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 23 °C
Shepton Mallet, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C51.18972000,-2.54722000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu