Shepshed, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Clear
Last updated: 08:48

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 54% 0.48 mm, probability: 57% 0.35 mm, probability: 52% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 12:00 10°

7-day forecast

Shepshed, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 8 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 8 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Shepshed, United KingdomCloudy, -2 – 3 °C52.76570000,-1.29021000
Su
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Cloudy, -2 – 3 °C
Menu