Shalbourne, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:49

48-hour forecast

0.42 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 38% 0.27 mm, probability: 47% 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 17% 0.32 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.23 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 12:00 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Shalbourne, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 15 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 15 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomRain, 4 – 18 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 18 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 16 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 16 °C
Shalbourne, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C51.36358000,-1.55053000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Menu