Settle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:18

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 38% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 41% 0.26 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Settle, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
Tu
Max: 10° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Settle, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Settle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Settle, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 8 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Settle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Settle, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 5 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Settle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C54.06865000,-2.27720000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Menu