Sedgefield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:28

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.19 mm, probability: 41% 0.39 mm, probability: 50% 0.76 mm, probability: 55% 0.46 mm, probability: 48% 0.45 mm, probability: 45% 0.74 mm, probability: 48% 06:00 0.68 mm, probability: 50% 0.42 mm, probability: 43% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 3 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 3 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, 4 – 5 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 5 °C
Sedgefield, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.65329000,-1.44952000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-12

2020-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu