Seafield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 09:22

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 17% 0.34 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 26% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 38% 0.16 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 43% 0.39 mm, probability: 57% 0.59 mm, probability: 69% 0.67 mm, probability: 75% 0.63 mm, probability: 73% 0.59 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.28 mm, probability: 55% 0.22 mm, probability: 49% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 22%

7-day forecast

Seafield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-27

2021-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Seafield, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C55.96667000,-3.15000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Menu