Saxmundham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:12

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.32 mm, probability: 36% 0.5 mm, probability: 42% 0.73 mm, probability: 45% 0.73 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 1.04 mm, probability: 77% 1.13 mm, probability: 82% 1.24 mm, probability: 83% 1.04 mm, probability: 83% 0.65 mm, probability: 80% 0.63 mm, probability: 81% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 41% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 52% 0.29 mm, probability: 56% 0.3 mm, probability: 55% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.22 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 46% 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 49% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.31 mm, probability: 44% 0.37 mm, probability: 40% 0.3 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 0.32 mm, probability: 29% 0.34 mm, probability: 35% 0.36 mm, probability: 37% 0.41 mm, probability: 50% 10°

7-day forecast

Saxmundham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Saxmundham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.21497000,1.48805000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Menu