Saltcoats, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 08:58

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.13 mm, probability: 95% 0.15 mm, probability: 64% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.4 mm, probability: 40% 0.4 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 33% 0.26 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.32 mm, probability: 36% 0.35 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 13° 15°

7-day forecast

Saltcoats, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 17 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 17 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 16 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 16 °C
Saltcoats, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C55.63616000,-4.78588000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-21

2020-07-21 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Menu