Salisbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 05:36

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 57% 0.75 mm, probability: 82% 1.5 mm, probability: 87% 2.47 mm, probability: 87% 0.78 mm, probability: 69% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.53 mm, probability: 70% 0.84 mm, probability: 81% 00:00 1.29 mm, probability: 84% 1.54 mm, probability: 85% 1.91 mm, probability: 86% 1.32 mm, probability: 88% 1.23 mm, probability: 89% 0.97 mm, probability: 87% 06:00 0.42 mm, probability: 67% 0.29 mm, probability: 61% 0.17 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.25 mm, probability: 19% 12°

7-day forecast

Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Salisbury, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 8 °C51.06931000,-1.79569000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 8 °C
Menu