Saint Stephen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:40

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.33 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.39 mm, probability: 28% 0.64 mm, probability: 39% 0.88 mm, probability: 45% 0.71 mm, probability: 41% 0.38 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 0.25 mm, probability: 21% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 23% 0.26 mm, probability: 21% 0.24 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.28 mm, probability: 24% 0.33 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.59 mm, probability: 32% 0.87 mm, probability: 35% 1.01 mm, probability: 36% 0.8 mm, probability: 34% 0.55 mm, probability: 31% 0.51 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.71 mm, probability: 36% 1.08 mm, probability: 41% 1.33 mm, probability: 44% 14°

7-day forecast

Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Saint Stephen, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.33333000,-4.90000000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Menu