Saint Columb Major, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 00:48

48-hour forecast

0.29 mm, probability: 53% 2.43 mm, probability: 100% 06:00 1.91 mm, probability: 100% 1.27 mm, probability: 85% 0.96 mm, probability: 78% 0.98 mm, probability: 75% 0.85 mm, probability: 71% 0.52 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 28% 0.39 mm, probability: 23% 0.3 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.35 mm, probability: 40% 0.34 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.24 mm, probability: 27% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 41% 0.34 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.8 mm, probability: 65% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.47 mm, probability: 51% 0.43 mm, probability: 49% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 11°

7-day forecast

Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-27

2021-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Saint Columb Major, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C50.43333000,-4.93333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Menu