Saint Albans, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 06:12

48-hour forecast

1.04 mm, probability: 100% 1.63 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 1.48 mm, probability: 77% 0.92 mm, probability: 73% 0.72 mm, probability: 73% 0.37 mm, probability: 68% 0.32 mm, probability: 68% 0.31 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 55% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 0.28 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 0.12 mm, probability: 39% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.02 mm, probability: 19%

7-day forecast

Saint Albans, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomRain, -1 – 4 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 4 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 3 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 6 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 6 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Saint Albans, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.75000000,-0.33333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu