Rottingdean, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 00:13

48-hour forecast

0.38 mm, probability: 81% 0.49 mm, probability: 90% 1.38 mm, probability: 59% 06:00 1.08 mm, probability: 60% 0.59 mm, probability: 50% 0.34 mm, probability: 38% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.28 mm, probability: 35% 0.42 mm, probability: 43% 0.63 mm, probability: 46% 0.79 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.77 mm, probability: 44% 0.7 mm, probability: 37% 0.69 mm, probability: 34% 0.72 mm, probability: 34% 0.76 mm, probability: 41% 0.76 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 0.79 mm, probability: 47% 0.9 mm, probability: 54% 0.93 mm, probability: 55% 0.65 mm, probability: 45% 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

Rottingdean, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 14 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 14 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 16 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 16 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomRain, 8 – 18 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 18 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Rottingdean, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C50.80984000,-0.05939000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu