Rotherham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 08:35

48-hour forecast

0.38 mm, probability: 58% 0.57 mm, probability: 100% 0.69 mm, probability: 100% 0.59 mm, probability: 62% 0.53 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.58 mm, probability: 59% 0.57 mm, probability: 55% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 0.27 mm, probability: 45% 0.37 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 44% 0.46 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.62 mm, probability: 50% 0.86 mm, probability: 53% 0.94 mm, probability: 53% 0.67 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 44% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Rotherham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 4 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 4 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Rotherham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.43012000,-1.35678000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Menu