Rosyth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:02

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 23% 0.48 mm, probability: 48% 0.56 mm, probability: 51% 0.52 mm, probability: 45% 0.47 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 29% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 47% 0.23 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 51% 0.37 mm, probability: 49% 0.41 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.37 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 0.42 mm, probability: 55% 0.61 mm, probability: 58% 0.62 mm, probability: 58% 0.52 mm, probability: 54% 0.42 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.38 mm, probability: 38% 0.44 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 15°

7-day forecast

Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-21

2020-10-21 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-22

2020-10-22 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-23

2020-10-23 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 15 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-24

2020-10-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 15 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-25

2020-10-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
M
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-26

2020-10-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Rosyth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C56.03689000,-3.43800000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-27

2020-10-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Menu