Roos, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:12

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.47 mm, probability: 51% 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.52 mm, probability: 48% 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 0.42 mm, probability: 37% 0.51 mm, probability: 38% 0.66 mm, probability: 39% 0.77 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.75 mm, probability: 49% 0.66 mm, probability: 51% 0.51 mm, probability: 49% 0.27 mm, probability: 41% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Roos, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Roos, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Roos, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Roos, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 17 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 17 °C
Roos, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 19 °C
Roos, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 21 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
M
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 21 °C
Roos, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C53.75292000,-0.04463000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C
Menu