Romsey, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 03:43

48-hour forecast

0.22 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 15°

7-day forecast

Romsey, United KingdomRain, 6 – 16 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 16 °C
Romsey, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
Romsey, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 14 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 14 °C
Romsey, United KingdomRain, 4 – 19 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 19 °C
Romsey, United KingdomRain, 8 – 17 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 17 °C
Romsey, United KingdomRain, 5 – 16 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
W
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 16 °C
Romsey, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C50.98906000,-1.49989000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu