Rochdale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:23

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 20% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.23 mm, probability: 26% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 38% 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 0.15 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 06:00 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Rochdale, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 20 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 20 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
F
Min: 14° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 20 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomRain, 10 – 19 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 19 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
Su
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Rochdale, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 19 °C53.61766000,-2.15520000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-21

2020-07-21 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 19 °C
Menu