Redwick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 23:53

48-hour forecast

0.22 mm, probability: 31% 1.52 mm, probability: 97% 1.5 mm, probability: 81% 06:00 0.22 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 0.42 mm, probability: 41% 0.37 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 47% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.1 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 53% 0.59 mm, probability: 67% 0.64 mm, probability: 68% 0.47 mm, probability: 65% 0.34 mm, probability: 61% 0.24 mm, probability: 50% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 0.41 mm, probability: 26% 0.44 mm, probability: 26% 0.33 mm, probability: 23% 15°

7-day forecast

Redwick, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Redwick, United KingdomRain, 13 – 16 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 16 °C
Redwick, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Redwick, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Redwick, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Redwick, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Redwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C51.55278000,-2.85000000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Menu