Reading, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:12

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.27 mm, probability: 45% 0.71 mm, probability: 56% 1.05 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 0.87 mm, probability: 60% 0.5 mm, probability: 52% 0.27 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Reading, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Reading, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 10 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Reading, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Reading, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Reading, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Reading, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 9 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Reading, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C51.45625000,-0.97113000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 9 °C
Menu