Rawmarsh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 05:50

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 99% 0.04 mm, probability: 73% 12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.32 mm, probability: 55% 0.46 mm, probability: 64% 0.78 mm, probability: 74% 1.53 mm, probability: 78% 2.76 mm, probability: 79% 3.68 mm, probability: 79% 00:00 3.5 mm, probability: 79% 2.76 mm, probability: 76% 2.07 mm, probability: 73% 1.55 mm, probability: 67% 1.1 mm, probability: 59% 0.77 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 48% 0.31 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 06:00 16°

7-day forecast

Rawmarsh, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomRain, 8 – 18 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 18 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 23 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 22 °C
Rawmarsh, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 23 °C53.46062000,-1.34437000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 23 °C
Menu