Purley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:24

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 28% 0 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.16 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Purley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Purley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C
Purley, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 15 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Purley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
M
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 20 °C
Purley, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Purley, United KingdomRain, 7 – 17 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
W
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 17 °C
Purley, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C51.33678000,-0.11201000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Menu