Puriton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:24

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 44% 0.36 mm, probability: 55% 0.56 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 53% 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 0.67 mm, probability: 63% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.27 mm, probability: 27% 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.14 mm, probability: 38% 0.1 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 50% 0.48 mm, probability: 51% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 10°

7-day forecast

Puriton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Puriton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Puriton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Puriton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Puriton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Puriton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Puriton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.16933000,-2.97198000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Menu