Purfleet, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

21°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:16

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 47% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.45 mm, probability: 52% 0.51 mm, probability: 42% 0.57 mm, probability: 44% 0.65 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.52 mm, probability: 38% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 30% 0.19 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 11° 22°

7-day forecast

Purfleet, United KingdomRain, 11 – 23 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 23 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomRain, 14 – 21 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 21 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomRain, 15 – 22 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 22 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 23 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Purfleet, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 25 °C51.48390000,0.24247000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 25 °C
Menu