Prestwick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 10:36

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 20% 0.32 mm, probability: 29% 0.59 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 1.28 mm, probability: 50% 0.89 mm, probability: 46% 1.04 mm, probability: 54% 1.21 mm, probability: 64% 1.2 mm, probability: 69% 1.2 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 45% 0.23 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.37 mm, probability: 39% 0.52 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 42% 0.37 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 38% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.29 mm, probability: 35%

7-day forecast

Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Prestwick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C55.48333000,-4.61667000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Menu