Portslade, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Sunny
Last updated: 12:52

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.21 mm, probability: 26% 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 43% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 57% 1.26 mm, probability: 68% 1.9 mm, probability: 74% 2.11 mm, probability: 72% 2.38 mm, probability: 72% 1.51 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 1.1 mm, probability: 68% 1.16 mm, probability: 65% 0.92 mm, probability: 58% 0.53 mm, probability: 46% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 06:00 12:00 17°

7-day forecast

Portslade, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Portslade, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.84335000,-0.21544000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Menu