Portknockie, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Clear
Last updated: 16:44

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.24 mm, probability: 46% 0.26 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 54% 0.2 mm, probability: 48% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.22 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 18:00

7-day forecast

Portknockie, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 7 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 7 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Portknockie, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C57.70248000,-2.85989000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Menu