Portishead, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Rain
Last updated: 12:28

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 100% 0.28 mm, probability: 100% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 57% 0.46 mm, probability: 59% 0.26 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 53% 0.32 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 30% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 0.26 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.77 mm, probability: 61% 0.81 mm, probability: 59% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 16°

7-day forecast

Portishead, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 13 – 16 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 16 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Portishead, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.48199000,-2.76973000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu