Pool, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 02:54

48-hour forecast

0.2 mm, probability: 80% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 11° 19°

7-day forecast

Pool, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 19 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Pool, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Pool, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 22 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Pool, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
F
Min: 14° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 24 °C
Pool, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Pool, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 20 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 20 °C
Pool, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C53.90000000,-1.61667000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 19 °C
Menu