Pontardulais, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:50

48-hour forecast

1.56 mm, probability: 55% 0.17 mm, probability: 45% 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.4 mm, probability: 48% 0.38 mm, probability: 51% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 49% 0.3 mm, probability: 43% 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 18% 0.26 mm, probability: 17% 0.28 mm, probability: 22% 0.44 mm, probability: 32% 0.8 mm, probability: 45% 1.09 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 0.95 mm, probability: 53% 0.69 mm, probability: 47% 0.54 mm, probability: 38% 0.43 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.22 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 19% 0.22 mm, probability: 24% 0.25 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.26 mm, probability: 25% 0.33 mm, probability: 28% 0.37 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 24% 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 14°

7-day forecast

Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Pontardulais, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.71423000,-4.03859000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu