Pittington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:23

48-hour forecast

0.24 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.63 mm, probability: 54% 0.78 mm, probability: 56% 1.03 mm, probability: 59% 1.39 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 1.41 mm, probability: 65% 0.92 mm, probability: 63% 0.43 mm, probability: 51% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.34 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 1 mm, probability: 35% 1.33 mm, probability: 35% 1.16 mm, probability: 44% 0.39 mm, probability: 31% 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 0.7 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 59% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 41%

7-day forecast

Pittington, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Pittington, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Pittington, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Pittington, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 3 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 3 °C
Pittington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Pittington, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Pittington, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C54.80000000,-1.48333000
Th
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Menu