Petworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Rain
Last updated: 05:31

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 40% 0.64 mm, probability: 100% 0.11 mm, probability: 79% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.34 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 51% 0.24 mm, probability: 54% 0.26 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 53% 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.38 mm, probability: 45% 0.44 mm, probability: 48% 0.52 mm, probability: 50% 0.69 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.51 mm, probability: 53% 0.47 mm, probability: 53% 0.49 mm, probability: 55% 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 0.62 mm, probability: 59% 0.6 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 0.22 mm, probability: 41% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 17%

7-day forecast

Petworth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Petworth, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Petworth, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Petworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Petworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Petworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Petworth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C50.98669000,-0.61000000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu