Peterlee, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 18:03

48-hour forecast

0.25 mm, probability: 99% 0.34 mm, probability: 100% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 50% 0.16 mm, probability: 46% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.23 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.54 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.68 mm, probability: 50% 0.62 mm, probability: 50% 0.56 mm, probability: 49% 0.61 mm, probability: 49% 0.57 mm, probability: 48% 0.51 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.3 mm, probability: 38% 0.31 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 30% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 19%

7-day forecast

Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 4 – 5 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 5 °C
Peterlee, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C54.76032000,-1.33649000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Menu