Pencaitland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:04

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 0.44 mm, probability: 41% 0.79 mm, probability: 52% 0.93 mm, probability: 65% 0.97 mm, probability: 61% 1.01 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 1.07 mm, probability: 52% 1.1 mm, probability: 48% 0.96 mm, probability: 45% 0.55 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 10° 16°

7-day forecast

Pencaitland, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 16 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 16 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 16 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 16 °C
Pencaitland, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 17 °C55.90727000,-2.89490000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 17 °C
Menu