Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 15:54

48-hour forecast

0.33 mm, probability: 53% 0.53 mm, probability: 100% 0.47 mm, probability: 97% 0.32 mm, probability: 44% 0.28 mm, probability: 38% 0.3 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 0.66 mm, probability: 52% 0.93 mm, probability: 58% 1.15 mm, probability: 61% 1.4 mm, probability: 60% 1.43 mm, probability: 58% 06:00 0.99 mm, probability: 47% 0.51 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 30% 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 0.22 mm, probability: 36% 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 42% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 0.49 mm, probability: 54% 0.45 mm, probability: 57% 0.38 mm, probability: 59% 0.33 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.86 mm, probability: 66% 1.34 mm, probability: 65% 1.35 mm, probability: 60% 1.12 mm, probability: 49% 0.9 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.69 mm, probability: 29% 0.5 mm, probability: 23% 0.39 mm, probability: 26% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 0.27 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 37% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 15° 17°

7-day forecast

Pembroke Dock, United KingdomRain, 14 – 17 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 17 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 16 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 16 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 18 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 18 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 19 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 17 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 17 °C
Pembroke Dock, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 18 °C51.69161000,-4.94036000
Tu
Min: 15° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 18 °C
Menu