Peakirk, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:22

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.43 mm, probability: 54% 0.39 mm, probability: 49% 0.26 mm, probability: 44% 0.66 mm, probability: 55% 0.54 mm, probability: 72% 00:00 0.55 mm, probability: 75% 0.76 mm, probability: 81% 0.68 mm, probability: 79% 0.56 mm, probability: 78% 0.54 mm, probability: 77% 0.5 mm, probability: 75% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 38% 0.11 mm, probability: 48% 0.1 mm, probability: 50% 0.08 mm, probability: 46% 0.1 mm, probability: 49% 0.39 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.58 mm, probability: 73% 0.46 mm, probability: 68% 0.42 mm, probability: 65% 0.39 mm, probability: 63% 0.17 mm, probability: 51% 0.22 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 55% 0.47 mm, probability: 64% 0.49 mm, probability: 64% 0.27 mm, probability: 57% 0.3 mm, probability: 61% 0.56 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 60% 0.76 mm, probability: 66% 0.53 mm, probability: 55% 0.52 mm, probability: 49% 0.48 mm, probability: 47% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 50% 0.14 mm, probability: 44% 0.1 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 11°

7-day forecast

Peakirk, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 6 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 6 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomRain, -1 – 5 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 5 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
Su
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Peakirk, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.64567000,-0.27294000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Menu