Pathhead, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 19:32

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 95% 0.15 mm, probability: 62% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.42 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Pathhead, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 9 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 9 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 7 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 7 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 9 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Pathhead, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 7 °C56.10000000,-3.15000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 7 °C
Menu