Painswick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 19:14

48-hour forecast

0.69 mm, probability: 95% 0.32 mm, probability: 76% 00:00 0.66 mm, probability: 70% 0.37 mm, probability: 57% 0.27 mm, probability: 49% 0.28 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 51% 0.45 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 37% 0.27 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.41 mm, probability: 40% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 41% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.23 mm, probability: 50% 0.25 mm, probability: 57% 0.3 mm, probability: 61% 0.33 mm, probability: 62% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 62% 0.24 mm, probability: 60% 0.21 mm, probability: 60% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.19 mm, probability: 48% 0.21 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 49% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 51% 0.47 mm, probability: 43% 0.39 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 30% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 15° 17°

7-day forecast

Painswick, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Painswick, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
Painswick, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 20 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 20 °C
Painswick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Painswick, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 21 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Painswick, United KingdomSunny, 12 – 21 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Sunny, 12 – 21 °C
Painswick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C51.78568000,-2.19555000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Menu