Oldmeldrum, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:08

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.04 mm, probability: 30% 0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.22 mm, probability: 44% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.44 mm, probability: 45% 0.59 mm, probability: 51% 0.5 mm, probability: 50% 0.33 mm, probability: 47% 0.21 mm, probability: 42% 18:00 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 11°

7-day forecast

Oldmeldrum, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 7 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 7 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 5 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 5 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Oldmeldrum, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C57.33492000,-2.31990000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 8 °C
Menu