Nuneaton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 05:47

48-hour forecast

0.96 mm, probability: 75% 0.68 mm, probability: 100% 0.57 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 0.78 mm, probability: 70% 0.99 mm, probability: 73% 0.53 mm, probability: 70% 0.23 mm, probability: 63% 0.19 mm, probability: 63% 0.16 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.14 mm, probability: 55% 0.12 mm, probability: 47% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.21 mm, probability: 45% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.08 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.23 mm, probability: 53% 0.25 mm, probability: 55% 0.24 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 54% 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Nuneaton, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 4 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Nuneaton, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C52.52323000,-1.46523000
Th
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Menu