North Queensferry, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:19

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.49 mm, probability: 53% 1.04 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 1.43 mm, probability: 80% 1.07 mm, probability: 79% 0.84 mm, probability: 78% 0.7 mm, probability: 79% 0.5 mm, probability: 73% 0.53 mm, probability: 72% 18:00 0.34 mm, probability: 63% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 15°

7-day forecast

North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomRain, 6 – 9 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 9 °C
North Queensferry, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C56.00899000,-3.39134000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Menu