North Hill, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 14:24

48-hour forecast

0 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 40% 0.28 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 61% 0.83 mm, probability: 67% 1.04 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.86 mm, probability: 69% 0.59 mm, probability: 66% 0.47 mm, probability: 63% 0.56 mm, probability: 64% 0.93 mm, probability: 70% 1.29 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 1.15 mm, probability: 71% 0.81 mm, probability: 58% 0.53 mm, probability: 45% 0.33 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 12°

7-day forecast

North Hill, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
Tu
Max: 12° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
North Hill, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
North Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 11 °C
North Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
North Hill, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 12 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 12 °C
North Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
North Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C50.55000000,-4.43333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Menu