Norbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 06:12

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.28 mm, probability: 54% 18:00 0.73 mm, probability: 83% 1.05 mm, probability: 87% 1.55 mm, probability: 89% 1.42 mm, probability: 89% 1 mm, probability: 88% 1.69 mm, probability: 90% 00:00 1.45 mm, probability: 88% 1.09 mm, probability: 87% 0.76 mm, probability: 84% 0.35 mm, probability: 72% 0.21 mm, probability: 52% 0.25 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 45% 0.23 mm, probability: 54% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 12:00 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.33 mm, probability: 64% 0.58 mm, probability: 68% 1.1 mm, probability: 74% 0.43 mm, probability: 50% 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 36% 0.46 mm, probability: 64% 0.21 mm, probability: 49% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.24 mm, probability: 41%

7-day forecast

Norbury, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, -1 – 3 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
Su
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, -1 – 3 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Norbury, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C52.53333000,-2.95000000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Menu