Newtownstewart, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:23

48-hour forecast

0.22 mm, probability: 30% 0.17 mm, probability: 55% 0.15 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 41%

7-day forecast

Newtownstewart, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 10 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 10 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, -2 – 4 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
Th
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 4 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, -4 – 5 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
F
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -4 – 5 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Newtownstewart, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C54.71778000,-7.37886000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu