Newtown Saint Boswells, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 11:04

48-hour forecast

1.11 mm, probability: 100% 1.03 mm, probability: 100% 1.51 mm, probability: 80% 18:00 1.28 mm, probability: 79% 1.26 mm, probability: 80% 1.49 mm, probability: 77% 1.39 mm, probability: 73% 0.93 mm, probability: 69% 1 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.67 mm, probability: 59% 0.56 mm, probability: 59% 0.64 mm, probability: 60% 0.52 mm, probability: 58% 0.44 mm, probability: 61% 0.29 mm, probability: 53% 06:00 0.32 mm, probability: 60% 0.38 mm, probability: 59% 0.44 mm, probability: 55% 0.58 mm, probability: 60% 0.84 mm, probability: 61% 0.68 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.86 mm, probability: 66% 1.17 mm, probability: 71% 1.62 mm, probability: 75% 1.08 mm, probability: 64% 0.81 mm, probability: 57% 1.74 mm, probability: 78% 18:00 1.11 mm, probability: 73% 0.49 mm, probability: 57% 0.46 mm, probability: 53% 0.39 mm, probability: 46% 0.31 mm, probability: 40% 0.53 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 1.13 mm, probability: 56% 1.06 mm, probability: 47% 1.07 mm, probability: 45% 0.76 mm, probability: 38% 0.58 mm, probability: 38% 0.87 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.56 mm, probability: 56% 0.35 mm, probability: 43% 0.27 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.27 mm, probability: 37%

7-day forecast

Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
W
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
Th
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomRain, -2 – 3 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
F
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, -2 – 3 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomSunny, -4 – 2 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
Sa
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Sunny, -4 – 2 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomFog, -4 – 2 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
Su
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Fog, -4 – 2 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomFog, -3 – 4 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
M
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Fog, -3 – 4 °C
Newtown Saint Boswells, United KingdomFog, -5 – 2 °C55.58333000,-2.68333000
Tu
Min: -5° C
Max: C

2021-01-26

2021-01-26 (P1D) Fog, -5 – 2 °C
Menu