New Quay, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:09

48-hour forecast

00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.21 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 60% 0.61 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.78 mm, probability: 64% 1.03 mm, probability: 65% 1.28 mm, probability: 64% 1.37 mm, probability: 62% 1.44 mm, probability: 62% 1.36 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 1.13 mm, probability: 51% 0.37 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 35% 0.4 mm, probability: 43% 0.54 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.85 mm, probability: 51% 1.01 mm, probability: 50% 0.81 mm, probability: 49% 0.68 mm, probability: 41% 0.62 mm, probability: 33% 0.33 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 21% 0.46 mm, probability: 21% 0.48 mm, probability: 21% 0.6 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 15°

7-day forecast

New Quay, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
New Quay, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C52.21515000,-4.35887000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Menu